Thursday 4 February 2016

Review of 'The Birthday Party'

Review as under,


    Two scenes are omitted because perhaps it is meaningless scene in the play and after all it seems nothing. So may be it is omitted. We can see the effect of menace in the movie but it is successful or not I can't say because I have't read original text. Yes I feel effect of lurking danger when they are playing at that time I can see it. Peter hidding the pieces of newspaper, perhaps hi want to shaw everything is ok, may be thats why he hide it from Meg. May be it shaw the idea that stanley is not free in his art and perhaps it shaw like it. Yes, it does happened in the movie, we can see unclear dialogues,  ans enclosed space, etc. We can't understand it clearly. In the movie we can see it clearly through camara's eyes. And we can feel menace, etc. I agree with ' it probably wasn't possible to make a satisfactory film for birthday party. I can change the setting of the movie. Which is in one room. I choose the characters like amir khan as stanly, karina as lulu, Petey - Amarish puri, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment